Manager / Sr. Manager, Informatica MDM
About Fresh Gravity:
Founded in 2015 and rapidly expanding, Fresh Gravity (www.freshgravity.com) is an exciting business and technology consulting company that is at the cutting edge of digital transformation. We drive digital success for our clients by enabling them to adopt transformative technologies. We provide a range of services: from Data Management, Data Science & Analytics, to API Management/SOA and Artificial Intelligence.
In a short time, we have crafted an exceptional team who have delivered impactful projects for some of the largest corporations in the world. We are on a mission to solve the most complex business problems for our clients using the most exciting new technologies. And we are looking for top talent to join us in our quest.
Fresh Gravity’s team members are authorities in their field, but know how to have fun, too. We’re building an inspiring, open organization you’ll take pride in. We challenge ourselves to grow – every day. We create value for our clients and partners – every day. We promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations.
We are thoughtful. We are engaged. We are relentless. We are Fresh Gravity.
Fresh Gravity is an equal opportunity employer.
About the position:
- Participate in the Business Requirements Workshops
- Participate in the Detailed Requirements Workshops
- Conduct the MDM Solution Design Workshops
- Create the High Level Architecture Document for the MDM Solution
- Own architectural design for the overall solution
- Create the Detailed Design Documents for the MDM Solution
- Create Data Model as per the requirement
- Review the Business Requirement Document
- Review the System Requirement Specification Document
- Review the Data Profiling Results and provide inputs for further investigation where required.
- Review the Solution Implemented by the Implementation Team
- Review the Test Case for completeness
- Review the Test Logs for the Unit Testing, Integration Testing & System Testing
- Build and standardize best practices, reusable components and accelerators for MDM implementations
- 10 years Plus of experience working on MDM & related projects.
- Must have good understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) architectures and business processes
- Must have designed/architected and implemented minimum 2 end-to-end Informatica MDM/Informatica MDM engagements including Business Data director(BDD)/Informatica Data Director (IDD)
- Must have hands-on experience with Informatica MDM Hub configurations - Data modelling & Data Mappings (Landing , staging and Base Objects) , Data validation , Match and Merge rules , writing and customizing user exits , customizing/configuring Business Data director (BDD)/Informatica data director (IDD)applications
- Understanding Data integration, Data Quality, data architecture and Master Data Management, project life cycle Phases, best practices and processes
- Understanding of application sources and data models for healthcare, Pharma and high-tech enterprise solutions
- Experience in integrating external business application with Informatica MDM hub using Batch process, SIF (Services Integration Framework) and message queues a significant advantage
- Experience in integrating data quality tools e.g. IDQ, Trillium with Informatica MDM and Reltio
- Basic knowledge on Service Oriented Architecture
- Good knowledge on JAVA
- Strong understanding on enterprise-level Data Integration and Standardization practices and recommendations
- Clear concepts on Data Governance, Data Quality and its various aspects
- Capable of providing MDM technology leadership on large implementations
- Excellent communication skills and capability to engage with customers, stakeholders to drive MDM design-decisions
In addition to a competitive package, we promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations. In keeping with Fresh Gravity’s challenger ethos, we have developed the 5Dimensions (5D) benefits program. This program recognizes the multiple dimensions within each of us and seek to provide opportunities for deep development across these dimensions. Enrich Myself; Enhance My Client; Build my Company, Nurture My Family; and Better Humanity.