Sr. Consultant / Manager, Metadata
About Fresh Gravity:
Founded in 2015 and rapidly expanding, Fresh Gravity (www.freshgravity.com) is a business and technology consulting company at the cutting-edge of digital transformation. We drive digital success for our clients by helping them adopt transformative technologies that make them nimble, adaptive and responsive to their rapidly-changing business needs. Our unparalleled digital transformation expertise combines business strategy prowess with digital technologies know-how. Our expertise includes Data Management, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science & Analytics, and API Management & Integration.
In a short time, we have crafted an exceptional team who have delivered impactful projects for some of the largest corporations in the world. We are on a mission to solve the most complex business problems for our clients using the most exciting new technologies. And we are looking for top talent to join us in our quest.
Fresh Gravity’s team members are authorities in their field, but know how to have fun, too. We’re building an inspiring, open organization you’ll take pride in. We challenge ourselves to grow – every day. We create value for our clients and partners – every day. We promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations.
We are thoughtful. We are engaged. We are relentless. We are Fresh Gravity.
Fresh Gravity is an equal opportunity employer.
Title: Metadata Architect
Candidate should be self-motivated professional who demonstrates strong programming and problem-solving skills along with the ability to quickly understand the product and grasp new technologies. He/ She should have a proven record of developing and delivering enterprise class software. Candidate can work independently as well as with distributed teams. Candidate should be creative and like the excitement of working in a fast-paced.
- Ability to join a highly talented team and work on technologies involving graph databases, Big Data/Hadoop, cloud, search engines and data classification and correlation techniques involving ML and NLP.
- Experience with design, implementation and delivery of key components/ services of our platform.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a keen commitment to customer success and work very closely with architects and product managers.
- Developing detailed design and functional specifications for components
- Delivering clean, well-tested and maintainable code
- Working closely with other engineers and architects to deliver key features end to end
- Working with product and engineering managers on validating requirements, providing estimates and identifying risks
- Participating in internal/cross team meetings, scoping, decision making and technical documentation reviews
- Collaborating with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams in an fast paced agile environment
- Working closely with Customer Support team and customers on challenging production issues