Manager / Sr. Manager, API Management & Integration
About Fresh Gravity:
Founded in 2015 and rapidly expanding, Fresh Gravity (www.freshgravity.com) is an exciting business and technology consulting company that is at the cutting edge of digital transformation. We drive digital success for our clients by enabling them to adopt transformative technologies. We provide a range of services: from Data Management, Data Science & Analytics, to API Management & Integration and Artificial Intelligence.
In a short time, we have crafted an exceptional team who have delivered impactful projects for some of the largest corporations in the world. We are on a mission to solve the most complex business problems for our clients using the most exciting new technologies. And we are looking for top talent to join us in our quest.
Fresh Gravity’s team members are authorities in their field, but know how to have fun, too. We’re building an inspiring, open organization you’ll take pride in. We challenge ourselves to grow – every day. We create value for our clients and partners – every day. We promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations.
We are thoughtful. We are engaged. We are relentless. We are Fresh Gravity.
Fresh Gravity is an equal opportunity employer.
- Lead a team of API /SOA developers in delivering large and complex API solutions
- Manage project, client and vendor relationships, team, finances
- Assist API architects in defining the API roadmap, strategy and solution, evolution from SOA to APIs and in responding to RPFs / proposals
- Design, implement, test and deploy APIs using the latest technologies and best practices.
- Implement API management using API management software (like Apigee or others) to include API proxies, mashups, rate limiting, security, analytics, monetization and developer portals
- Communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of the project
- Document requirements, design, architecture and test scripts
- 2 to 4 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee or Layer 7 or Mashery or WSO2 or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and security
- Or 2 to 4 years of experience in SOA middleware (Oracle or Mulesoft or IBM or Tibco).and building SOAP/HTTPS web services
- Experience in HTTP/HTTPS protocol, web services and use of web servers
- Experience in designing relational databases and SQL scripting
- Know-how of Cassandra, Hadoop/MapReduce, Mongo DB
- 2 to 4 years of know-how in implementing security and identity protocols such as OpenID, TLS, OAuth, SAML, SSO, PKI (encryption and key management), REST
- Knowledge in SOA design and implementation and system integration using SOA
- Experience in working on the cloud (iPaas / Saas)
- 2 to 5 years of project management and technical architecture experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience in managing teams, clients, vendors, finances
- This is location independent role but may require up to 75 % travel.
In addition to a competitive package, we promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations. In keeping with Fresh Gravity’s challenger ethos, we have developed the 5Dimensions (5D) benefits program. This program recognizes the multiple dimensions within each of us and seek to provide opportunities for deep development across these dimensions. Enrich Myself; Enhance My Client; Build my Company, Nurture My Family; and Better Humanity.