Sr. Consultant, Informatica
About Fresh Gravity:
Founded in 2015 and rapidly expanding, Fresh Gravity (www.freshgravity.com) is a business and technology consulting company at the cutting-edge of digital transformation. We drive digital success for our clients by helping them adopt transformative technologies that make them nimble, adaptive and responsive to their rapidly-changing business needs. Our unparalleled digital transformation expertise combines business strategy prowess with digital technologies know-how. Our expertise includes Data Management, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science & Analytics, and API Management & Integration.
In a short time, we have crafted an exceptional team who have delivered impactful projects for some of the largest corporations in the world. We are on a mission to solve the most complex business problems for our clients using the most exciting new technologies. And we are looking for top talent to join us in our quest.
Fresh Gravity’s team members are authorities in their field, but know how to have fun, too. We’re building an inspiring, open organization you’ll take pride in. We challenge ourselves to grow – every day. We create value for our clients and partners – every day. We promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations.
We are thoughtful. We are engaged. We are relentless. We are Fresh Gravity.
Fresh Gravity is an equal opportunity employer.
- Develop, enhance, and support large scale Informatica MDM implementation project
- Directly interact with client in US/Australia to lead and handle all design and development activities
- Monitor, analyze and participate in Business requirement review, data profiling, data modeling etc.
- Consult with leads, Solution Architect and SMEs
Required Technical Skills:
- Programming Skills: Informatica MDM, Active VOS, IDD
- Framework : Services Integration Framework (SIF)
- Programming environment: Windows, Linux, Unix
- Experience with Java enterprise, Oracle Plsql etc.
- Experience in Informatica Data Director (IDD)
Optional Desired Technical Skills:
- Application experience in Java
- Scripting knowledge on Unix
- Knowledge of data modeling, java web service, data quality etc.
- BE/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science or related technical area
- Hands on – MDM Informatica experience
- Customer and peer relationship focused
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to learn new skills/technologies quickly and independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent problem-solving skills