About Fresh Gravity:
Founded in 2015 and rapidly expanding, Fresh Gravity (www.freshgravity.com) is a business and technology consulting company at the cutting-edge of digital transformation. We drive digital success for our clients by helping them adopt transformative technologies that make them nimble, adaptive and responsive to their rapidly-changing business needs. Our unparalleled digital transformation expertise combines business strategy prowess with digital technologies know-how. Our expertise includes Data Management, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science & Analytics, and API Management & Integration.
In a short time, we have crafted an exceptional team who have delivered impactful projects for some of the largest corporations in the world. We are on a mission to solve the most complex business problems for our clients using the most exciting new technologies. And we are looking for top talent to join us in our quest.
Fresh Gravity’s team members are authorities in their field, but know how to have fun, too. We’re building an inspiring, open organization you’ll take pride in. We challenge ourselves to grow – every day. We create value for our clients and partners – every day. We promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations.
We are thoughtful. We are engaged. We are relentless. We are Fresh Gravity.
Fresh Gravity is an equal opportunity employer.
- Understand full application stack for metadata and data lineage solution for GraMME.
- Own the product management for the overall solution along with the data science and integration leads.
- Work with the stakeholders and partners to plan and estimate new features for GraMME.
- Obtain deep knowledge of the internals of data platforms, databases, data integration and analytics software to be able to write parsers, adapters and connectors for metadata and data lineage extraction.
- Work on defining best practices to fetch metadata from Data Management applications like Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Data Quality, TIBCO and Reltio Cloud MDM.
- Analyze the assigned Gravity Labs projects and reverse engineer complex pervasive code to understand the business logic.
- Understand application sources and data models for healthcare, pharma and high-tech enterprise solutions.
- Understand and develop data governance and compliance algorithms for industry specific compliance regulations.
- Help design & develop integration of GraMME with external Data Management systems.
- Design & Develop technical documents for architecture, design and development specifications, get them reviewed and approved from clients and stakeholders.
- Research information on new, emerging technologies and methods in data management and provide architectural and design inputs for incorporating them into the platform.
- Work with integration teams to ensure end to end working of product.
Bachelor Degree or foreign equivalent in Comp Eng/CS/Eng/IT/Related and five years of progressive, post baccalaureate related work experience. Employer will also accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in EE/CS/MIS/Eng/IT/Related and three years of related work experience.
Applications/resumes should be directed to Fresh Gravity, Inc. 2901 Tasman Drive, Suite 222, Santa Clara, CA 95054. May be assigned to client sites nationwide
In addition to a competitive package, we promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations. In keeping with Fresh Gravity’s challenger ethos, we have developed the 5Dimensions (5D) benefits program. This program recognizes the multiple dimensions within each of us and seek to provide opportunities for deep development across these dimensions. Enrich Myself; Enhance My Client; Build my Company, Nurture My Family; and Better Humanity.